Read More ...

Monday 4 May 2015

When Life Gives You Lemons...


make lemonade!

We have heard about our article 5 and it will not be arriving soon. We are quite disappointed as we had hoped to leave for China at the very end of this month. That probably was being overly optimistic but oh well...

When it arrives, believe me - you will all be the first to know!!

This also means that our TA will be later than hoped which then means our travel will be later in June. At first I was horribly disappointed but our travel will happen in God's perfect timing! I am feeling more at peace about it now and trying to make the best of it. We can all take a deep breath and take our time preparing for our trip to China. I just can't argue with the big guy upstairs! He knows all and I just have to have faith!

So positively speaking-
We can see most of Johnny's soccer season!
We can see Mark when he gets home from college!
Katie may be able to travel with us!
We have plenty of time to do some room rearranging- which you are not going to believe has been re-decided! Oh yeah, 4 sweet girls in one room!
Maybe the Lord has someone he wants us to meet in China during that time! Maybe even more than one person maybe many!
We have a little more time to work on another little project we have up our sleeve!
We will still get the girls home before their birthdays !

So I have decided to TRUST him! Everything will work out JUST as HE has PLANNED!

If you happen to be looking for me- I'm sitting in the porch enjoying my lemonade and lovin the Lord!