Read More ...

Sunday 3 May 2015

What's your part in his plan?

The Sunday evening service at our church is so awesome! It is the teen service and has contemporary music, which I just love! You can just feel the presence of the Holy Spirit! Sarah had communion this evening- she was a pro at it! I am thrilled that she is a member of the body and blood of our awesome Saviour, Jesus!

Sarah has been home now for 17 months. Her progress has been amazing and I am so grateful to God for how far she has come! It never ceases to amaze me how these children can adapt to a loving family. Sarah didn't even know who we were but she new that a family, parents, love, home and food were what she wanted and she has done all the necessary adjustments, as have we, to make it work. The hidden bonus is faith- a concept that most of the children in the orphanages have no idea about and yet it so quickly fits into their lives. The love, the tenderness, the kindness, the acceptance that is all apart of who Jesus is and what he represents. The children so deeply desire this love. They crave it without even knowing it. It is so obviously good in every way.

Many families have spoken about their childrens survival instinct. Praise the Lord that they have this otherwise they would be crushed by the enemy. Thank you Lord for preserving these amazing children!

I love OLDER CHILD ADOPTION. I am amazed by the children. I am more than grateful to our Lord for allowing us to do this. I am so thankful that their are families out their that are willing to take this adventure. These children deserve a family, love, faith and all the benefits that come with it! No CHILD should be without this - NOT ONE CHILD.

It is my life mission to do all I can for the children. I don't know exactly what that is right now but I am thinking about it, praying about it and conjuring up some ideas. I am not planning to reinvent the wheel but I am trying to figure out where I, where we, fit into his plan.

What is God telling you? I'd love to hear about it?