Read More ...

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Dinosaurs...


Anna- I like dinosaurs, I want to pet one.

Sarah- Anna, dinosaurs are mean, you do not want to do that.

Anna- I do want to pet one, I like them.

Sarah- They will bite you.

Mom- Girls, there aren't any dinosaurs alive anymore.

Anna- But I like them.

Sarah- Anna, you do not want to pet one. They will bite you.

Mom- Girls, they are all dead, there are not any dinosaurs in the world anymore.

Anna- I still like them.

Sarah- Anna, why aren't you listening to me? They are mean.

Mom- Girls, hello, is anybody listening. The dinosaurs are all gone!

Sarah- But Mom, they are still dangerous.

Anna- I think they are nice.

Sarah- Mom, they will bite you.

Mom- yes, if we were alive millions of years ago, we would want to stay away from them.

Anna- I want to pet one.

Sarah- Anna, you do not want to pet one, they will bite you.

Sarah- Hugh "sigh", big head shake " Why doesn't she listen to me?

Mom- Hmmm, yeah!

Yep, welcome to my world! Anyone interested in meeting for coffee! I'm in need of a little adult conversation! I can meet you where ever, you just name the place! Texas, North Carolina, Delaware, Colorado, Kansas or California?