Read More ...

Sunday 10 May 2015

So Grateful to be a MOM!!

I am a happy Momma with my wonderful kids! We were missing Katie- she is still at college.

Sarah and Hubby surprised me in the morning with coffee and flowers!


Happy Mother's Day!! Little Anna gave me a flower for Mother's day! It was a beautiful marigold! The only problem is I am allergic to marigolds! I have been sneezing for the last couple days - ever since I received my wonderful gift! I have a slight tendency to kill flowers so we will see what happens to the marigold! Hopefully I can replant it outside, where it will live a long life... okay until mid September! She is so cute about it- she wants her flower back! She wants to play with it! She doesn't understand it was a gift to her Momma and you can't play with flowers!

I have a had a wonderful day, today! It is a day filled with deep gratitude to our Lord! How can I be a mom to 5 incredible birth children and then 2 beautiful daughters from China. Thank you Jesus!!

Today we went to church and had brunch! I always love it when we all get together! Mark was home for the weekend so it made it even more special! He went back to college this late afternoon. Jim and the girls went to Johnny's soccer game- it seems that my sweet boy scored the goals for both teams... in other words it was 1-1... those darn headers can go in any direction! He reassured me that it was the "refs fault"- of course I feel much better, now! ;-)

I spent my time at home catching up on things like laundry, bills, picking up dog poop, watering plants and just enjoying the peacefulness of home! It was quit enjoyable- especially since I spend all my time with our precious children!

Please hop over to The Princess Diaries and let me know what you think about our latest question!

Happy Mother's Day to all of you!