Read More ...

Sunday 31 May 2015

Meet #13!



PA arrived today!! WoooHooooo!! So this little darling will be coming home too!!

We are so grateful to our dear Lord for these two special blessing! 

This is an old picture of her. She is currently 5 yrs. I have a few new pics that I will post later but this is the one that we saw... and after seeing it we could not get her out of our minds. She was named Arizona on some of the special focus waiting child lists. 

Annie- you can place her in the matched category now!! Thank you for showing us our darling little girl!! If you would like to see pics of other waiting children go over to my sidebar and click on Wonderful Waiting Kids button!

We did not hear God voice when we saw this little cutie. I did mention to him that it would be nice to have the certainty that we just had so HE should feel free to do it again! But no audible words were spoken. We prayed over our adoption situation for  couple months asking God to reveal our child to us. I had this feeling inside that he was saying to me... I have.

And sure enough he had! 

She is all ours!!