Read More ...

Thursday 28 May 2015

Beware of Dog!


We have a new member of the family. She is protecting our turf while her mother... Katie... travels. Yes, I said travels. I have kept it from you dear friends- I'm already so jealous I thought it would be just too much for all of you and I'd lose a few bloggy friends if you heard where she was going. 

Okay, okay you twisted my arm- she went to Switzerland (I don't even know how to spell it). 

from Switzerland she went to Amsterdam, Germany, France and then Italy. 
and what did I get... I got her dog...

I was left with instruction to get the dog bathed and groomed but I rather like the dread locks look, don't you think?

Her name is Penny and she is enjoying her time with her cousins Missy and Mia.

Just so you know- I have only been in the USA and China- that's it... 

Somethings gotta change...