Read More ...

Saturday 12 September 2015

Jewellery!

I had a question from Quems about how I organize my jewellery! So here it is!


I have to give credit to Tash (my sister) for this one! She saw the mess in my bathroom draw from tangled beads and necklaces and decided to buy me the towel hooks, from Target, for my birthday one year. She had the idea to hang the necklaces from the hooks!! Perfect!!
I colour coordinate them, from left to right, Yellows, Blues, Reds, Browns, Black and White. Make it easy to grab something matching on your way out!

I also have 2 beautiful hooks either side of my mirror that I hang my necklaces that I wear often!


These hooks are from Bed Bath n Table.
Hopefully this works for you!! A cheap way to keep your necklaces from a big tangled mess!
How do you keep your jewellery organized?