Read More ...

Thursday 10 September 2015

Cuppa Anyone?

You know the good ol Canisters, we all have them! Usually given about 3 sets of them for your wedding!
One says 'Tea' (like there is only one type), one says 'Coffee' (what about decafe) and the other says 'Sugar'.
If your really lucky you might get a matching biscuit barrel! But forget about the milo!!
This really use to bug me! My mum drinks green tea, so always have a packet of that lying around, and decaf Black tea, I drink while pregnant, and what about the chocolate or lolly I like to have when I finally get a moment to sit down!!

Here is my solution...




Yep, Glass Canisters. Simple I know however work perfectly!
No words needed, because you can see exactly what is in there and I can always pick up another one if I need it, maybe for herbal teas!
I picked theses glass containers from IKEA for about $3.50 each. You can pick up containers like these from Wollies or Coles. If your your strapped for extra cash to do this, buy one container each food shop! You wont even notice the difference!!

Hope you like this simple idea!