Read More ...

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Getting Organized.

To stay organized I keep a calender/diary on the fridge. I try and keep my fridge free of clutter and put only invitations on the front (all the rest is stuck to the side). It makes it easy to see what you have coming up without forgetting a special, event, birthday or the shopping!

I picked up my calender from a shop called Kikki.k, its an awesome shop to get you organized in cool colour schemes and funky stationary! Another thing I love about this particular calender is that it has NO dates on it. So you can write them in yourself, so if your having a quiet week, you can just leave it blank and use it for next week. No waste :)

This is a dangerous shop...especially because you can shop on-line too (gulp)
Check it out http://www.kikki-k.com/



Defiantly a great investment if your one of those people who can forget things (yep, I have my hand up)!!
Happy On-line shopping!! :)