Read More ...

Wednesday 23 September 2015

I am...

I am learning as we walk through each new day with our family and our new daughters.

I am learning-
that it takes longer to get to places with 4 little girl than with 2. I need to leave earlier and give more time to "the process" of going places.
homeschooling with 4 at home also takes more time. I need to make the necessary schedule changes so we have that time.
where are girls "are at" with their education and what we need to work on.
how different each daughter is and how wonderful that is!
that working on dossiers, dr appts., and therapies takes a lot of time.
that others aren't quite as excited for us as we adopt a fifth time.
how much we enjoy being with our children both big and small.
that I need to trust him more and not take things into my own hands.
that I have so much to learn...

I am realizing-
How much I need our Savior Jesus.
that I need to keep my eyes on him and stay true to our beliefs and his plan for us.
that I/we would never be happy if we weren't trying to do all that we can to help the orphans.
that we are doing this not just to help the orphans but in our own selfish way it is what we want to do.
that I cannot let the world sway me- because the majority of the people have different views about adopting many.
that I need his comfort and the encouragement of other like minded people to carry on.
that I need to trust Him, listen to Him and be patient for Him.

how much I miss my Mom- just thought I'd add that in because I do miss her and it is the times of weakness that it is even more apparent- I just want to talk to her...