Read More ...

Saturday 12 September 2015

The Sunday Upmarket.

I have been waiting in anticipation for the 'Upmarket'. Its a Perth Market held at UWA a few times a year. It held about 200 stalls of original, handmade and totally unique products! And I thought it was great! Yes, a tad on the pricey side, but if your crafty and just need some new creative ideas, this is the place to be! So many talented people with there amazing creations. You could buy some really unique pieces for you (clothes and jewerlery), for the kids (toys, teddies, clothes) for your home (cushions, wall hangings) and for your stomach!! Yes there was some great food there too!! Yummo!

I purchased a few things for my baby shower coming up... from a groovy stationary company called Huckleberry Hill! 


And also grabbed myself a whole lot of business card to look up websites and check out the sales when they come up!! 

I would have loved to get some photos of the stalls they had, however I thought that might not be appreciated by the stall holders! I got this one of the Pikelet Workshop stall from their facebook page so you get the idea!



 
Here is Boyd and Luke eating lunch on the grass in the warm sun and the beautiful UWA gardens! 
UWA (University of Western Australia) really has some beautiful gardens, and amazing MASSIVE trees!

And last of all a quick photo of Luke and I heading home after a gorgeous afternoon of inspiration at the Perth Upmarkets! You can check them out also on Facebook!


Hope you had a lovely Sunday afternoon!