Read More ...

Monday 7 September 2015

HUGE QUESTION?

Before I ask my HUGE question I just want ya'll to know the crocs have been found! Yep- one of the suspects in question happened to put them in the front door of the home we went to for playgroup. We rang the doorbell, they opened the front door but we all went around back to the pool- not through the front door. So the one with the sketchy memory had put them in the front entry way- hmmm, is this girl lookin for some new shoes or what!

Okay, on with my huge question...

Sarah is 9 years old but new to the USA. She is loosing teeth and Christmas is coming up. Soooo, do I do the tooth fairy thing and Santa- and let her relish in a childhood different than the one she has known? Or do I tell her the truth? I want her to be a child BUT truth is big for a child who has not lived with you all her life. Hubby and I both new the truth by 2nd grade- that would mean we would fess up and just have fun with it but not be misleading. Seriously- I am trying to teach her to trust me... so is this a lie to pretend their is a tooth fairy and Santa? I could ditch Santa any day but it is fun to have fantasy in your childhood. Maybe I should just do the tooth fairy?

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? PLEASE RESPOND!