Read More ...

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Fwd: Trying to post through my e-mail!




I am practicing for our China trip! This is one of the things on my list to do. I am hoping that it works!

As you may have suspected a bunch of TA's came in. Ours was not one of them or maybe they just haven't come to our agency yet.

I am thrilled for our friends that have gotten TA. There should be many families traveling to China soon! Which also makes it fun for those at home- I love following the journeys to forever families!! It is so incredible to see families united!

I know ours will be coming pretty soon- but I am praying my brains out for it. I want to make sure it is not lost on someones desk! So I am asking the dear Lord to take special care of it and help it get delivered, soon.

I would be so grateful if you would pray with me!