Read More ...

Sunday 21 June 2015

In Two Weeks!


In two weeks our darling girls will be in our arms! They will be ours forever! I can't believe it- the time is drawing near!

We are coming soon dear girls! We are packing and getting ready for our travels! Our itinerary is being figured out now! It looks like it will be an awesome adventure in many ways. We will be seeing new sights and our family will grow from 5 travelers to 7 travelers!

We are all getting so excited! Sarah is counting down the days!! She is looking forward to have 2 new sisters and playmates!

I am thinking about using Journey to Me for our China journey. I like to see what I am doing. The e-mail works but I like to look at it. I will let you know when I have it set up! We are trying to find ways around the block but we will see how that goes.


WooHoo!! China here we come!!