Read More ...

Wednesday 24 June 2015

Big Brothers are Cool!





Today the girls and I visited Big brother Matt at work! We met everyone in the office- the girls were a hit- who can resist them! We took Matt out to lunch. He loved having his little sissies there and his Momma loved seeing where he is working. God is so good. I feel so blessed when I see the interactions between our older children and the younger children. They absolutely love each other!

After visiting our big bro we went to a bookstore called the "Wild Rumpus". It is in an adorable part of the city and has animals in the bookstore. We saw a tarantula, hens, cat, parrots, chinchillas and more! To top it off we bought a few good books, too! 

Johnny and Sarah had a fun time riding the bike together! Johnny's not big on pictures or my blog but I try to snap a few of him whenever I can!

This Momma and her girls had a fun day!