Read More ...

Tuesday 30 June 2015

Anybody recognize these people?


 You will never guess who my little Katie just met!! SHE MET LINN, DWIGHT AND LIBERTY!! YAhoooo!! 
They are in Iowa City for Isaiah's surgery. He was actually having his surgery when Katie caught up with them! She was a little nervous- she was meeting her mothers bloggy friend! 

She said, "Now Mom, Do you actually know them? I mean like, am I going to go up to them and say hello and are they going to say I don't know her and who are you?"

I told her  "I know them, don't worry! "

She called me right after and said "They are so nice, warm and friendly!!" I already knew that but it is so cool that she got to meet them! I guess Dwight is planning to start a 12 step program for us addicted bloggers! Can I bring my computer?

Thank you Linn, Dwight and Liberty for being so kind to my daughter!!
Prayers for Isaiah!