Read More ...

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Helloooo, out there? Have you seen my TA?



It must be lost because it is not finding it's way to me. Just wondering where they may have put it? It will be 4 weeks tomorrow, 4 long painful weeks since art. 5.

It supposedly was sent on Monday or Tuesday. It was supposed to arrive today or tomorrow... today is all done and no TA. I'm guessin tomorrow will be the big day! If it's not- ya better come and check on me (and pull me out from the gutter).

Since we kind of are thinking it will arrive tomorrow... the next big thing is- we need to get our CA! We have already booked our flight so it would be super helpful to get the CA we were hoping for! If we get it we will be able to see some pretty cool families in China which would be so awesome and just make it all that much more special! Please, oh please dear Lord!

So today I am a little cranky, tomorrow I am so hoping to share some joyous news with you!

Praying for our TA and CA! Girls- your Momma wants to come and get you NOW!