Read More ...

Wednesday 10 June 2015

To Europe and back! (in 20 minutes!)




I tried really hard to be a good Momma. Kate would post on her blog and I would always comment! Her pictures were beautiful! They were so enticing, I began to dream, then plan, then figure... I had it all down, it was going to work out! I was getting excited. Hubby and I went on a date together- two hours, out for dinner while Mark babysat. I shared it with my hubby. He was reluctant at first (it's a busy time at work) but when I shared how it could be paid for - his eyes lit up, he was listening and intrigued! We could only be gone one week where should we focus on- Italy, France, Switzerland ? As the time went on we changed the focus of the conversation. The girls, our children are always somewhere in the conversation mix. It was time to go home and our date was ending.

The girls were thrilled to see us- it is so uplifting to be gone for 2 hours and have 2 sweet, precious little girls so happy to see you! We put them to bed and sat down for a little more conversation. The trip was nice while it lasted but already both of us had decided it was not a priority. The money will be used for our next adoption, we do not want to leave the girls- they have already been through too much in the short lives- okay, honestly I would miss them so much. Jim should be around for work- it is a busy time. 

Well that was a great vacation! I didn't even need to pack and I felt like I had a little get away!
It is so nice when reality is so good! Thank you Jesus for your many blessings!

FYI- they don't have Starbucks in Italy, so that is out (but they do in China!)

Please visit The Princess Diaries to find out more about the cute but random pics!