Read More ...

Friday 16 October 2015

We Have A Name!!



We have a name for our sweet girl! We are so excited and it feels so right!!
I have had this feeling that it should be Mary but was having trouble bonding to the name and thinking of her as a Mary.

Then the other day I saw an adorable little Avery- she was so cute and the name Ava Marie popped into my head! The family has all voted yes for it and it does not conflict with any existing names!

So AVA MARIE it is!!

We will call her Ava most of the time! It fits in with our other names and it is short and sweet- easy for this Momma to call out with all the other names!


I can hear it now!
Sarah, Emma, Ellie, Ava, Anna and Sam- dinner!!


I didn't post for the last couple days because I spilled a latte on my computer keyboard- what a bummer! We turned it upside down and wiped it off. The sticky latte dripped out of it. I am surprised it is even working now but feeling very thankful!!

Thank you for playing the name game with me (over and over again)! It was fun for us, too!!

Last night as we decided the name we realized our three little one will be closer than we thought. I guess we just didn't take the time to figure it all out! ;-)
The three of them will be 14 months apart from start to finish!
I think we will be having lots of fun here at our house!!