Read More ...

Thursday 15 October 2015

Grateful on Thursday October 15th!



Have you been over to our friend Karen's blog? Oh my, what a wonderful story about their little daughter Kate! It is so amazing how God connects us together. She tells us how she got to know Lynsay and Bill- it's a tear jerker and one that will have you amazed at God's goodness! Definitely check it out! 

I am thankful for people like Lynsay and Bill whose faith is so great that they devote their life to serving our Lord and caring for the orphans. Their life is not an easy one- it is full of constant challenges. I am thankful for their hard work for the children that have medical issues and no Mom and Dad to care for them.

I am thankful that hubby took Anna to the Dr. tonight. I am suspecting a UTI but I am not sure. I am praying that she will be feeling better soon. Potty training is taking a backwards slide- big time. The poor dear is completely afraid of the potty chair (but not afraid of accidents in cute little stores!).

I am thankful for the little 9 yr old who is at this moment giving me a hairdo (as I type)!

I am thankful that our next adoption is moving along (at least I think it is)! It is going ever so slow BUT it's still moving along! We are working on our dossier and Mark will have his fingerprints taken next week! I am hoping for C*S approval in early to mid November!??

I am so thankful to God for the incredible progress Sarah is making. This whole journey is truly the most incredible experience we have ever had! Thank you Jesus!

I am thankful for God's timing! It continues to amaze me how people get "their child"! The child that was destined to be there's! We feel that way with both Sarah and Anna! We also feel that Emma and Ellie are also meant to be our daughters. How does this happen? It's a miracle!

I am thankful that precious baby Luke from Morning Star Project is still with us. I pray that he will feel better and very soon go back to the Morning Star Home. Please pray for him and for the other children! 

I am thankful that the children that just arrived home from Ch*na are doing so well! Macy 13 yr old, Anaia 10 yrs old, Ava 7 yrs old! It is such a joy to read their blogs!!

I am so thankful to be able to HS these precious children! Especially on a cold rainy day- it is so fun to be home with them! I am delighted with Sarah's progress in school!

I am so thankful for all of your blogs! I love stopping by and seeing what everyone is doing! I am so thankful that their are others out there that share our passions!

GBU