Read More ...

Tuesday 27 October 2015

Everything Emily!


Oh My, our sweet little girl is growing so fast!


She is 6 1/2 months now and I have not see her since she was 5 months old...
It hard on this Nana to go soooo long without seeing her sweet baby girl.


My goodness, I miss her so much!
I want to hold her!
Emily still has blue eyes like her to two grandmas(Evelyn and I)!
Katie and Andrew have hazel (green/brown eyes) so it was a surprise to all of us that they have stayed blue!
(all four of Katie's brothers have blue eyes, too)


These pics have been sent to me over the last 6 weeks.
They are not in chronological order.


 Since we last saw her she is now- rolling over, sitting up and pulling herself to a stand!
I know... don't say it... I've missed the best 6 weeks of her life...


She's ready for their Oktoberfest party and matching her Momma!


This pic was before she was officially sitting up.
Katie put her down for a nap (in her newborn napper) and she quickly popped up-
"What Mommy? Your leaving so soon?"
I believe this was her last nap, in the newborn napper ;-)


She has gone through quite the growth spurt lately and is weighing in at 17.5 lbs!
I think it all went to her cheeks!
JUST KIDDING KATIE!
...just kidding!


See,
she thought it was funny!


This is Emily's first cousin Greyson.
They don't look a bit alike, do they?
Haha!


We are blessed to have the technology where we can get pics of our darling girl just as it is happening! So thankful for that!
Plus, we get lots of videos too- so we can see her meet the new milestones as it happens!



Katie and her friends made these tactile boards.



I think she's gifted!
What do you think?
wink, wink!



They are ALL gifted in their own special way!!