Read More ...

Thursday 29 October 2015

Role Reversal



It was a busy morning- Jim is out of town, Johnny has to be up very early (at least it seems very early to us- night owls) and catch a ride to school with a friend, Katie needed to go back to Iowa for work- and of course she had laundry to fold and pack up.  Anna and I had our ECFE class together- so we got her halloween costume on and of course you can't do that without taking pictures! I searched all over for my beloved camera, it was nowhere to be found. I checked again in the usual places and then in the unusual places- nope, no luck. So this morning we went without pics and everyone headed to their destinations. After our ECFE class I returned a call to darling Katie who had now reached the MN/Iowa boarder. She tells me that low and behold my camera was in one of her bags and is now on it's way to IOWA- my response was quick turn around, my thought was "I need that for blogging"! Katie told me  "I can't do that mom, I'll miss work" and then the roll reversal came "Now Mom, don't sweat the small stuff. I can bring it back when I come home in 2 weeks."  Two weeks without my camera- I can't do that, what about my blogging, my beloved hobby. What will all my followers do without pictures for 2 weeks- that there is a joke- I have 2 followers- Hi Lori, Hi Linn! Laura please sign up as a follower so it looks like I have lots of friends! She was then going to send it to me but ya know these cameras break so easily- I guess I will have to wait 2 weeks until it comes home. Until then I will use my clunker- it is a great camera, just large! Even hubby understood! His response was "OH NO, your blogging tool, what will you do without it??" ( Anna says "oh no" all the time- it is so cute!) Thank goodness I have some extra pics to put on the blog