Read More ...

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Thankful Thursday- April 8th, 2010!

So very thankful that our I-800 approval arrived and our NSV letter has been sent to GZ! PTL!! So thankful that these two precious girls are coming home in June! I can hardly wait!!

So thankful to be home for awhile! Next stop China!


This little one snuggled under my arm and then told me how good I smelled! Thankful for my deodorant!! She has such a good nose!!


Thankful that this big boy is finally feeling better! So much so that he no longer answers my phone calls! Let me just tell you I was getting a play by play- the ugly truth of the stomach flu just a mere 24 hours ago! Thank you for your prayers for him! He is doing so much better. It is so hard to be that far away when they are sick and in so much pain.


So thankful for this big boy! We went shopping for a suit for his birthday and his new job! He asked me "Now how do I wash this?" Isn't that the cutest thing you ever heard! Oh my honey, don't wash it!! Then we had the dry cleaning discussion! (We are going to have to teach him how to tie a tie! I don't think he will want to stop by home to have Dad do it every morning!!)


I am thankful for this little girl and her big smile! It is near impossible to get a smile out of her for a picture- she just happened to be having such a good time she couldn't help herself!

So thankful for to our Lord!