Read More ...

Sunday 12 April 2015

Happy Birthday Party Day, Anna! (and the matching clothes issue)









It's getting late- 8:00 am. My students are still sleeping! If you've been living with Anna lately- you would want her to sleep. Yes, she has been a bit crabby. I keep thinking she must have an ear infection but there are no cold symptoms. I guess I just want an antibiotic to take away the crabbies and whines!

We celebrated her birthday last night. It's always fun to get together. She loved every minute of it - in her own way. She does not like to be the center of attention- and just isn't sure how to act when she is. Dinner was eaten from her Daddy's lap but she had no problem opening the gifts!

Well, Katie came over and looked at the clothes we are bringing to China for the girls. She is not a fan of dressing them alike... and definitely not a fan of doing it... well, everyday. The is a chance I may have gotten carried away with the whole thing- but oh well!

Okay - let's think positively about this-
I will know who my kids are in a crowd (and so will everyone else, whether we want them to or not ;-)
It made packing easier! Instead of trying to figure out what each girl should wear- I just had to pick out about 7 outfits x 4 and put them in the suitcase!
There is a small window where this is completely acceptable- twins, triplets, quadruplets (I know that's not us but I'm pretending). It's also okay for young children and new adoptees and their new sibs- from what I hear!

Katie will most likely not be joining us in China! No, it's not because of the clothes. It's because we hope to leave before she is done with teaching for this year.

We offered to get her the outfits for her in her size! After all she is one of the girls! (She declined)

Im starting to wonder if my students are fake sleeping?? I better go check on them!