Read More ...

Friday 17 April 2015

The cameras we send and the children left behind...

With all of our adoptions we have sent cameras to the orphanages in hopes that they will take pics of our child, their friends, their nanny and the environment they live in. We want our children to have some documented memories of their past.







We sent 2 cameras to Sam's orphanage. I have heard that his orphanage is small and very poor. When we asked for past pics of him they did not have any because they did not have a camera. I also heard they did not have a computer or internet. I could not find any other children that have been adopted through this orphanage. 


God Bless these sweet children... These pics break my heart... I am so thankful to have our boy home but then my mind goes to the other children... Those that are left behind...


I think they ended up just giving Sam the camera and he snapped away for most of the second roll of film. They are of partial people and a random plant. I am thankful for the pics we got but it never seems to satisfy me- I want to know more about our little boy's past...


Ava's camera also had many pics of the children... God bless these sweet kids... Honestly I want to bring them all home and mother them... 








These two pic are of Ava. Again, I am so thankful she is home!







All of these children are in Henan Province. I do not know if they are up for adoption- I am hoping so... And praying that they find families soon.