Read More ...

Friday 17 April 2015

Exclamation Mark!


I did NOT do this!

I did not dress them all alike!

They did it on their own! 

They love to dress alike!

Yes, I have done matching outfits but I don't do all EIGHT of them the same!

Sometimes I think it is kind of cute but when we went to church and saw people that didn't know we have brought home 8 treasures they looked at us as if we were... from outer space!

Eight children from China and she dresses them all alike-
that woman must be crazy!

Well? Maybe I am!


And this big girl right here is a journalism major and school teacher-

she thinks I have an exclamation issue!

Really?

Really!

In one of my previous posts she counted 42 exclamation marks and 3 periods...

Hmmmm?

I mean Hmmmmm!

I really mean Hmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She is so helpful!!!!!?!!!!!

I told her I am just a happy person!
Who exclaims a lot!