Read More ...

Monday 6 April 2015

Bigs meeting Littles!


Jet lag is hitting hard. We hit the ground running when we got home- couldn't believe how easy it was but now the fatigue is setting in.
I have not been able to shake this upper respiratory junk that I got before leaving and would so appreciate prayers for healing and feeling better!


Just thought I would show you some more pics of the b-day evening and bigs meeting littles! Sam is immediately drawn to his big brothers! It is love at first site!


Penny was a huge hit with Ava and Sam! They loved the furry stuffed animal that is actually alive.
They love our other two dogs, too! 
They told us that Ava was not exposed to dogs due to her condition- which makes me giggle- because what condition would keep anyone away for a dog? ;-)


Big sister Kate loved meeting her new little sister and brother!
They adored her!! It is so cool to see how the littles and bigs are drawn to each other and how the bond forms!
It means a lot to hubby and I - it creates more joy within our home!

  
It is interesting to see all the different interaction that are taking place and where everyone is "fitting in".
That topic will also be a post for another day. (I hope I remember to do these posts- someday!)


Right now everyone is just trying to figure it all out!

Matt and Mark still need to meet the newbies!!