Read More ...

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Got it!!


Yippee! We got off the plane and checked or e-mails. Our agency notified us that they had received our I-800! When we got home it was waiting for us!! So so thrilled to be moving along! I can hardly wait to get these darlings home!!

Now we need to get our NVC letter? We have always done the I-600 way so this is new to us! I'm sure once I get it all figured out they'll change it to the I-900 ;-)
Any idea how long that will take for our NVC letter?

I just have to worn you all that if you don't like kids dressing alike you may not want to follow us to China! YEP- I've done a little shopping and well all 4 girls may be dressing alike! Just thought I'd warn you! Don't worry, they won't be doing it forever- we are just gonna have a little fun in the beginning!

Please say a little prayer for our Mark- he has the flu along with the fractured knee cap and he is 1,000 miles away from us. He is miserable in every way.
Thank you!