Read More ...

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Hoping and Praying for I800 approval!!

We had a glorious time in Florida! The girls loved the pelicans!


Such interesting birds!


All I have to say for this poor guy is - ouch!


I am hoping and praying that we have our I800 approval waiting for us at home so we can get everything sent off to China!

We have decided to take the girls to China and Jim will go too! Thank you for all your input! I am so excited to have them with us! We are really used to them being around and would miss them terribly. I am also excited to get the bonding process going right away in China!

The next time we go ;-) they will all probably not be able to go with us so this is perfect for everyone!

We have talked to Sarah a lot about it and reassured her that she will not leave our side the whole time. I think she is getting excited to go!


This little one just wants to be where her Momma and Daddy are- wherever that is!