Read More ...

Sunday 29 March 2015

What have we done to the kids!




Well, the last post was kind of fun BUT now I am paying for my fun! I got a nice little sunburn during my "special time" and it has caused me to cover up for the last 2 days. I deserved it!

The kids have been enjoying the fresh air and sunshine. Each day we have gone to the park, gone swimming, taken a walk and after 3 days of it they were exhausted. We all needed a little quiet time. As you can see everybody seemed to find a way to take a deep breath and relax!

It has been nice to have the time to blog during our vacation. Everyday life is busy and I rarely have the time to think about a post let alone the time to write it! I happen to be the worst typer in the world. Actually the second worst typer, hubby is the worst! I get by using 4-5 fingers- he uses 2! Why do we even have computers???? I would love to set some personal goals and improve upon a few of my skills but time doesn't seem to be on my side. I use it all up with the kids and whatever is left- I think I waste it. If I could I would take a photography class, learn to type properly and do a bible study. Maybe I should try to do them this summer! It is so important to keep growing and have personal goals- Hmmmm, I may have just talked myself into something! But it would also be awesome to improve my meal planning, exercise more often, clean out the downstairs storage room and be more organized with in my homeschooling! Oh yes and on top of that we would like to be working on another adoption this summer. We will see, I am back to let's just enjoy the moment, take care of the family and thank the Lord for his many blessings!

If you haven't read this blog yet today, please do!! This awesome family in China is starting an orphanage and they have more good news to share! They are an incredible example of living daily life by trusting the Lord! Thank you Jesus!!