Read More ...

Thursday 19 March 2015

We're in Beijing!


We got to the airport on Thursday in time to find out that our flight was going to leave 4 hours late, which meant we would not make our connection in Seattle. They were able to rebook us on a flight that went from Chicago to Beijing! We arrived 2.5 hours later than originally planned and everything went as smooth as could be!! So very thankful!!

Today was spent visiting friends and the children at their care center!




This little guy is up for adoption! I hear he is on the CCAI waiting child list! He is as cute as can be!



So is this sweetie but I am not sure which agency or list. If you have seen her please let us know so we can get the word out! She is so cute, has a ton of hair and kissable cheeks!

Sarah loved all the babies! As soon as we left she said she wanted to go back again!








Jet lag set in during the late afternoon so we had to call it a day.
If you have not visited the Morning Star blog- please do- it is on my sidebar! It is so amazing to see these children who have been so sick, who would have surely died but are now thriving, joyful children waiting for families. Only God could have done this!



A day before leaving I came down with a cold. God was so good and took away the body aches but now it has turned into laryngitis- there is nothing left of my voice and we meet Ava and Sam in less than 48 hours. Please pray that my voice returns and that I am back to myself as soon as possible!

Thank you and God Bless you!

(Sally is blogging for me! Thank you Sally!! The VPN is not working- so bummed. Hoping it will work in GZ!)