Read More ...

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Easter Deco

I don't usually do Easter decorations but I decided to this year. 
Jesus is the reason for this season and ALL that he did for us over 2000 year ago on the cross. This season, of Easter, is not just about His death but about His resurrection! He is Alive!
It's about the NEW LIFE we can have in Him! Eternity! Hallelujah. 

This is our front hallway table. 
I may have to add a little more each year but this is my first year of my Easter collection :)
Not much, but I do like it!

The white tree is from Bed, Bath and Table,
Egg cups are from Ikea.
Everything else is Target.




We have done some Easter craft.
Just took the tops off some eggs, filled them with cotton balls, watered, sprinkled the tops with grass seeds and watered each day.
Luke painted his two eggs, then we added eyes, and drew on smiles and noses!
Its been very exciting watching them grow each day.
Just about due for a haircut! I'm sure Luke will LOVE being the hair dresser! LOL!



This is the best part!
Watching Luke enjoy and play with it!


I love this kid!



Happy Easter!
God Bless! x