Read More ...

Friday 20 March 2015

Going to Journey to Me

I thought I was all set to go! I thought that once again I had out smarted the Ch*nese Govt! BUT I was wrong!
I have a VPN but can't get it to hook up anywhere ;-(

Wish they wouldn't have blocked the blogs. We need our friends back home and others that are adopting need to see what happens while on the adoption journey. Friends and families need to follow along BUT NOOOOoooooo that cannot happen as long as blogger is blocked.

I am sure that some of you could figure this out but I am technically challenged and don't have a clue what to do. So I have decided to problem solve and move while we are in China to -
journeytome.com  click on journals and then click on "Our Journey to Ava Marie and Samuel Jacob"

I'm sorry friends that I couldn't figure it out but I need to journal this wonderful experience and share with those that are interested! 

It's therapeutic for me to write about the days activities, joys and challenges.

I hope that you can follow along with us on the Journey to Me site!

I am really going to miss not being able to see your blogs ;-(
I was planning to do that in the evening after the kids went to bed.
I will try to catch up once we are home!