Read More ...

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Footprint.

When Luke was 2 weeks old I did his footprints... Poor Ben hasn't even had his done!! So this week I was determined to do them!! ...and YAY I got around to it!!...Only 10 weeks too late!! But better late than never I say!!


We did lots because we will use ALL of them...one set for Project Life, another his memory book, another his album, and then the rest will be put onto cards!


Thought I would give the hands a go...it didn't work. I couldn't get him to put them out straight!! Any suggestions?


Luke wasn't keen to do it at all... the best we got was a finger print!
We could do a finger print necklace with that though!!

However Luke was happy building 'castles' with his blocks and Ben smiled away watching him!!



Hope you had a lovely week! What did you get up to?