Read More ...

Monday 24 August 2015

WHY???

Our dear sweet youngest bio son gave me a milk dud... yep, you already know where this is going... I was a bit hungry and happy to oblige! With the first one I noticed an unusual suction... with the second one... my tooth was gone... 

We all have issues... my teeth seem to me mine.

We said to Sarah mommy broke her tooth and the tooth fairy does not come for Mommy's... With that we got a big huge "WHY?" 

"I so agree honey, I don't know why?" was our response...

I am hoping the dentist will make it look like new again- what a bummer this is.  Honestly about 2/3rds of the tooth is GONE - completely missing in action. Well... let me clarify, it is not in my mouth it is in the milk dud... What a bummer... Just because I know all of you want to know it is the upper right early molar behind the eye tooth- funny thing is you can't tell from my smile it is all behind that first cusp. Yep- I'm smiling on the outside BUT not on the inside...

Now when Ni Hao y'all broke her tooth she handled it with grace, but nooooooo not me it completely freaks me out. Actually it freaked me out that she broke her tooth.

Like I said we all have our weaknesses- I have just found mine!