Read More ...

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Any Words of WISDOM?

I am in need of a little advice! I love homeschooling Sarah and Anna seems to do pretty well hanging out with us but I do need to get moving on a few preschool type activities for her.

I have a little problem... I am such a gunner, and a go go go list person. I love to write down what we need to do and then cross it off as we do it! I am loving Sarah's progress (it is incredible) but I feel like what I need is a few of you Moms to set me straight. I buy games to play but I don't do them. I have incredible books and Sonlight curriculums BUT I still lean towards the work books. Sarah is responding well to everything I do BUT I think we are missing out on some fun because of my desire to "catch up". Do you have any words of wisdom for me? I sure would appreciate it!

We are going to take the next week off, kind of :-) and try to do a few different things. I want to make sure we are all excited and ready for the new school year. Sarah just finished Saxon 1 math and Hop K last month! So we are at a nice point to take a deep breath- plus I feel like I need to take a moment to get the other kids ready for High school, for college, for their apartment, etc!

Thank you for your help!