Read More ...

Tuesday 7 July 2015

We have a TRIFECTA! Meeting bloggy friends! Part 3

Here they are!! Sally and Bryson!

We did lots of coloring, munching on food and chatting! Hubby came with me- he did a good job with the photography!

Bloggy Friends Forever!!
BFF

The happy children!! They had a great time together!!


Wow!! Three bloggy friends in one weekend (Thursday- Sunday)!! 

My third bloogy friend is Sally!! Sally is from the Sacramento area and was in town for a layover. We met at the airport and had lunch together!! She is wonderful and such a joy to be with! We chatted for two hours until is was time to prepare for their next flight. Check out her BLOG ! They could use some prayers- they are trying to decide if their son should have surgery or not? They have gotten conflicting advice from 3 doctors. It is a 

Sally and I had met before on the Great Wall- yes, you heard me right! THE GREAT WALL in China!! It was pretty cool. I was huffing and puffing my way up the stairs. My nose was practically dragging on the stone stairs when I heard someone say "Jean?" I was shocked to her my name in a voice other than my daughter Katie's. I looked up and could see the outline of a woman- she had a halo of sunshine around her head. Low and behold, it was Sally!! We had been in contact before traveling to China- thinking that we may travel around the same time. Both of us went sight seeing in Beijing and then onto our separate Provinces. It was just by chance we ran into each other in the Great Wall! We met up again in Guangzhou with our new children in toe!

We have continued to keep in contact thru e-mails, blogs and yahoo groups! Even a few telephone calls! My hubby really enjoyed the visit, too. We are hoping for a repeat that will include Sally's hubby, Robert!

Thank you Jesus for such wonderful bloggy friends!