Read More ...

Wednesday 15 July 2015

An international spy vs the real thing?

Just in case you've ever wondered if an international spy has moved in and stole my identity- here is how you would be able to tell-

1. Are there typos?? If so ;-) it's me!!
Yes I type with 2 fingers from each hand- every movement is incorrect- it is pure luck that even some words are typed correctly. If you were to watch me it would be a painful experience for you! Maybe someday I will learn to type correctly but then again maybe not!

2. Are there misspelled words? If so... in every post? then it is me! My dear friend Lori has ever so gently encouraged me to awwww maybe use firefox because it is so helpful with misspelling- which I probably just misspelled ;-)

3. Is it a profound intellectual post- sorry, it is the international spy- I am not capable of profound or anything intellectual! Well, on second thought, I guess it could be my hubby- he is more of the intellectual type than little old me!

4. Does it mention that I love to cook and am a good cook- definitely an impostor. So sorry- wish it was me!

5. IF it has anything about loving our Lord, loving children and being passionate about adoption- it's me!!

Well that's all for now- I am going to bed! However I do wake up at 3:00-3:30 EVERY night- arghhhh and generally am up for 1-2 hours after that. So if you want to chat at that time just let me know!! Know doubt I will wake up and wonder why did I even post this post! So if it magically disappears- you'll know why! 3:30 a.m. delete!

Have a good night sleep! Bless you!