Read More ...

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Missing my boy!

I was sitting in the car while Anna took a catnap and watching Johnny's team play soccer. Hubby went out to the sidelines to watch the game. Within one minute he called and said don't bother waking up Anna we are leaving soon. Why?? The game just got started? Look behind you!

Wow! Okay, I guess we won't be staying long! The game was soon called because of lightening. Everyone ran for cover! We saw quite the lightening show from our car! Our son Mark drove my suburban to the game with the players that live near us (he is so helpful- oh yeah, he's working for me this summer!) That cute 19 yr old employee of mine had half the team in the car watching a movie (waiting or the storm to blow over)... he forgot to start the car, so yes- you guessed it, the battery died! Thank goodness we have AAA! They came and got it going in no time. Don't you think it would have been hot and stuffy and smelly in there 7 stinky boys inside and without air circulating through the car? I was wondering why are their windows fogging up? And of course Mark was writing "I love Sarah", "I love Anna" on the foggy windows! Well - he learned something new!

This sweet boy is now at soccer camp (out of state). He has never gone away to camp- he was very nervous! He has gone to Washington DC with school and to friend's cabins but never has he been gone for a whole week. He has called every night to update us on how it is going. He seems to be doing okay. Me, on the other hand... I miss him terribly. I want him back home asap! I can hardly stand having him gone...

His sisters were all over him that last night saying goodbye! The all adore each other- which I love!!

Thank you Jesus!