Read More ...

Wednesday 8 July 2015

Blog problems?

Something funky is happening with some of the blogs?? I don't really get it but when I hop on over to my bloggy friend Lea's blog- I cannot read it? It is an all red  patterned background with grey writing. She recently had a blog make over and everyone commented on how nice it was but I couldn't figure out why she made it so difficult to read?? 

So I asked my other blogger friend Lori to check it out and tell me what she saw. Well Lori thought I was nuts- in fact I think she spent the day wondering if we were using a few illegal substances. Her responses started with hahahahahah! I asked my semi techy son Mark about it- he didn't have a clue but then we opened up Lea's blog through firefox (instead of safari) and it was perfect! NO more all red, it was easy to read and yes Lea- your blog looks great!

The other day Sarah and David left a comment that said she could not read my blog? I'm not sure what she is seeing but she can't read the words- only the pictures show up. Does anyone have any answers? Is there anyone else out there that is having this kind of difficulty? 

Let me know if you have had this problem with other blogs?

Let me know if you can't read my blog?

And if you can- let me know what you did to solve it!