Read More ...

Saturday 4 July 2015

In Nanning!

We are in Nanning! Oh my, is it a culture shock compared to HK... It is so hot, humid, dirty and smelly here. Everyone else is taking it in stride but I am having a bit of a difficult time. I think I am kind of nervous for tomorrow. I want it to go well. We don't have enough beds in the two rooms (only 3 singles in each room) and our options are slim. We are kind of on top of each other with the suitcases, beds and people.

The elevator shut on hubby- he is fine but next it closed on me and cracked the frame of my glasses. They will be fine for this trip and I can get new ones after we get home- they're old and scratched. But it was kind of just one more thing that I didn't need at this point.

I really need to relax and trust God. I need to let go of the things that are unimportant and enjoy this incredible moment. We are now getting the girls at 3:30. Please say a prayer- for me, for them, for all of us.

I am so glad I can post from here! Praying that it keeps working!