Read More ...

Friday 18 December 2015

Thankful Thursday- December 18th, 2008!



Hubby Jim is out of town, the girls are sleeping and Johnny is doing his homework- I finally have a moment to blog- Yippee! For an update on our little Sarah please visit my journal on journeytome. com

There is so much to be thankful for... so here goes!

1. I am thankful for my computer and that it is still working! It has had water spilled on the keyboard twice and sat in bubbles in China- Johnny, Anna and Sarah may have had something to do with it! I have now moved it off the counter in the kitchen. It has a new little spot on the side counter safe from the liquids!

2. I am thankful that the dear Lord matched us up with this incredible 8 yr old girl from China. She is awesome and everyday is an adventure with her!

3. I am thankful for our older children that take all this in stride! They are wonderful role models and such a huge help and always encouraging.

4. I am thankful for answered prayer! I usually am a nervous wreck about Christmas and often I don't even enjoy it but this year I feel the Lords peace and our expectations are very low! Thank you Jesus!

5. I am thankful that I actually am not minding the winter... so far! Okay, the garage heater may have something to do with it! It has been very pretty here in MN with the snow and holiday lights!

6. I am thankful for a little girl named Anna who has done very well with sharing her toys and her family with her new sister! Every once in a while I hear her say "My Mama"- it is pretty cute!

7. I am thankful for "take out" Chinese food. Dinner is so easy and we love it even more than Sarah does!

8. I am thankful for the adoption community in MN, the yahoo groups, the blogs, my JTM friends, CHSFS, FCC playgroup- they are so helpful and encouraging and they make this journey even more fun!