Read More ...

Sunday 13 December 2015

I'm NOT doing it...

I refuse to do what you may be doing...

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings, 

BUT

it is time to make some major changes...

I refuse to do what I have done in the past years.

Instead, we are  redefining our Christmas...

We have thought about it a lot...
and it is time!
With 13 children at home and 5 of them have never celebrated Christmas

NOW

is our opportunity!

We are rejoicing!

We feel free from what this world thinks we should be doing for Christmas!

We have checked it out with God...

 and 
He is good with with it!

If He is good with it, 
than so are we!

Our Christmas plans include...

peace

smiles

praise

joy

good food

and

family

fun!

Please

join us 

if you can!

And if you are already lost in this world definition of what Christmas really is all about...

Please join us next year.

Same time, 

same place!

(okay, that's from Batman 1960's, sorry ;-)