Read More ...

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Odd Jobs

39 weeks today!!! WOOHOO... 7 days until D day!! (Due Date)... I was on baby centre last night and they said 75% of babies are born after there due date :( But come on Baby Davey #2 PLEASE COME EARLY!!
Its the hardest part (this last week) just because you desperately ready for your baby to be in the world and apart of your family and out of you!... You don't have heaps of energy (however I have had more these last few days than the last few weeks) but somehow you think you will have more energy when the baby comes... its all false thinking... haha.... I think we try and convince ourselves somehow it gets easier... it might not get easier, but its sure more rewarding!!! When you can see the amazing miracle of your child!

But I sure am wanting to do those odd jobs around the house... jobs I wouldn't think of unless I was pregnant... and I am completing them one by one :)

So I have soaked and washed the shower curtain in our guest bathroom ....and did a 'Debbie Shaddick' clean of the guest bathroom...including scrubbing inside the vanity and rearranging the 'under the sink' extras I have... putting a basket for all the baby's things and his towels and flannels...


I cleaned...like really scrubbed under the laundry trough...Pulled out everything, cleaned and rearranged...?? Weird I know...


And pulled out all my cutlery draw, bleached and soaked and scrubbed it...then went through all the knives, forks and spoons and only put in matching ones...the rest got chucked!!... haha... yep, its defiantly an 'ODD' job... but something I so desperately wanted to do before baby arrived!! And its done!! So baby, you can come now!!


Its funny how those little odd jobs niggle at you until you do them!! Ive done a few other weird little jobs... you know the ones... like going through your wrapping paper draw, throwing out the rubbish and making it all neat and organized again... or filing all those odd papers that pile up in that certain place, you end up with heaps of bits and bobs that you need to put away or throw out!... Ive cleaned the car seat and its now in the car ready to go....so lots of jobs done!!

What odd job urges did you get at the end of your pregnancy??