Read More ...

Sunday 27 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

Its odd blogging at the moment...I know its the time to blog about Christmas but I really just wanna blog about Ben!! haha... Im in love with our newest addition and he has taken attention away from Christmas... which I totally don't mind because he is just an amazing little person!

However... Christmas was nice too! It wasn't the same without my sister Tash and her husband Mike here with us but because we only arrived home from the hospital the Christmas eve, Christmas was VERY laid back!
Easy breakfast, prezzies, roast lunch, naps and visitors in the afternoon, leftovers for dinner and early to bed! Different to our usual Christmas' of running around trying to be everywhere and eat everything and completing exhausted by the end of the day!...Which I look forward to next year :)

I got totally blessed with a GHD Hair straightener, Project Life (which you will hear about more in the new year), a gorgeous dress, perfume, gold earrings and a few other little things... Very spoilt!

We have had my mum, my grand parents and Boyd's brother staying, so the house has been a little chaotic and Full...But today, the grandies and brother in law have left... (breath out) ...and I have the time to breath...
and blog :) Now its time to enjoy our little family, get the house back into order, find homes for all the new presents and do some post Christmas shopping!! YAY!!

Ben, enjoying the Christmas spirit!

Christmas Lunch

Luke just adores Ben and is loving being a BIG brother!! He is very proud and loves to tell everyone about baby Ben. I have some beautiful photos to share with you, but I have reached my full photo download capacity with my blog... so ill get Boyd to take a look so I can download some more for you!!  

Hopefully you will hear from me really soon!!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!