Read More ...

Saturday 12 December 2015

Sister.

To my most dedicated blog reader...
Its just not the same when your not around! Im missing you as much as your missing me!
Love you Tash...
Lets walk down memory lane :)

A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.  ~Marion C. Garretty


To the outside world we all grow old.  But not to sisters.  We know each other as we always were.  We know each other's hearts.  We share private family jokes.  We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.  We live outside the touch of time.  ~Clara Ortega

Too cute!!
On one of our many holidays to Shark Bay!


Check out the hair!! 
Yep, totally natural!! Go the curls!!


You don't choose your family.  They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.  ~Desmond Tutu

My aunty Sandra curled my hair so I could look like Tash...and yes to this day, I still wanna look like Tash! I always wanted the curling iron and Tash wants the hair straightener!
Love the sunnies mum! 


In our church dresses, ready for church...
What's up with the hat mum??


Happy Birthday Tash!


and again...
Im hating that bob haircut with that fringe!





When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?  ~Pam Brown





Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.  ~Margaret Mead


Sisters don't need words.  They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief.  Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling.  ~Pam Brown
(This is why we are so good at Taboo!! hehe...)

 

Your the only person I can be really stupid with!!
Were such Dags!


I love you family!
More than you can ever imagine... my heart aches for us to be all together again!


“The love of a family is life's greatest blessing”
and what a blessing you are to me!
Love you xo