Read More ...

Thursday 31 December 2015

Last Day!

Its our last day for 2010!! Wow, what an incredible year! So much has happened in our lives! We have moved house, moved city, been on an overseas trip, fallen pregnant and had a baby, Boyd started a new job, we have made new friends, gone to a new church... lots of 'NEW' adventures this year! And I feel sooo Blessed!!! God has been good and faithful and I know I have grown so much in Him this year as I have had to trust in Him so much more.

So this coming year... 2011... New Years Resolutions...Do you like to make them? Apparently 85% of New Years Resolutions are over/broken by the 15th of January... but hey at least we try!! haha...
Mine?? I have a few goals... First and foremost, I want to walk in the will of my God. I want to do all He asks of me and nothing less... and as I do that I know I will grow, and learn and become a better mother, a better wife, friend and person...and out of everything...that EXCITES me!
Other Goals... Lose weight would be one...obviously ive just had a baby so need to shift some baby weight, however quite proud of myself as I have already met my pre-pregnancy weight, so now to shift some more... to be honest I just want to be fit and healthy, but I know as I do that, the weight will move! I also want to keep up to date with my blogging and also my Project Life!! (you can keep me in check with that)
So lets see how I go!!

I have had so many messages and comments from you to blog some more photos, so here are a few more of my gorgeous boys!! Im loving being a mother of two! They are just divine and I feel so blessed!!!


My beautiful Ben!

Ben having a bath and Luke helping!

Our first outing in the double pram!
Luke loved sitting next to Ben!

Chilling out together!

Well its goodbye to 2010 and Hello to 2011. I hope you all have a great night celebrating! I'm hoping to be in bed and ASLEEP!! haha...gotta love newborns! Please stay safe and be totally blessed this coming year! Look forward to sharing more with you in 2011... and please feel free to comment on this blog and tell me what you would like to hear from me about this coming year!!... Give me some ideas!! :)
Love to you all who follow...and if you haven't pressed that 'follow' button on the right of this blog, please do so! I love to know who is reading and following! 

All my love and prayers on this New Years Eve! xox