Read More ...

Wednesday 1 July 2015

We are in Hong Kong!!

Happy to have her feet on the ground!!

How can it be that after 24 hours on a plane these two can look so cute!!

Even the hubby is looking good!! Katie and I opted out of all pics after the long flight!


Alleluia!! It was a long long flight. It took us a full 24 hours with layovers. The kids did great! Anna just had a moment of losing it but them fell asleep on the plane. Our long flight from Portland to Tokyo was on an airbus- yuck. It was a relic, all it needed was the propellers and I would have been convinced it was from the 1950! Between Tokyo and HK we had a little old asian grandma sitting next to us. She took one look at the situation and was moved- which gave us an extra seat!! The flights are so long for me the only way to get through it all is to pray, pray, pray- so that is what I did.

Honk Kong is awesome! Mountains with buildings laden into the mountains. The city is lit up at night and looks absolutely beautiful. We have not however ventured out into heat. Our first tour starts at 2:30 today- I'll let you know what I think of HK after that- I am not a fan of extreme heat.

With all of the hours I spent on packing I forgot Anna's underwear. We are going shopping now to get her underwear- she only has a million pairs at home but the key word there is home!

It doesn't seem to bother Sarah that everyone is Chinese except her parents. We were wondering if it would be an issue for her but it is not so far!!

I just can't believe we are here. I can't believe we are this close to Emma and Ellie! I am amazed at our Lord and how he fulfills his promises!